As seen on BuzzFeed Community.
1. You often would rather watch movies and order in than go out.
Columbia Pictures / Via 2damnfunny.com
2. You cook for each other.
3. You show up together at parties.
Bravo / Via sodahead.com
And even bring the hosts a joint gift.
4. What’s yours is theirs and vice versa.
5. You two have “your shows.”
6. And if one of you watches the newest episode without the other, all hell breaks loose.
Bravo / Via rebloggy.com
7. You know every intimate detail about each other — dietary restrictions, deepest secrets, middle names, etc.
8. You call each other pet names like “babe,” “honey,” and “boo.”
And you tend to get creative.
9. You constantly refer to yourselves as “we.”
10. You call each other’s parents by their first names.
11. You make plans to “just cuddle” and sleep in each other’s beds regularly.
12. And you definitely pretend to be dating when some creep is trying to hit on you.
NBC / Via youtube.com
Even though it only works 40% of the time.
13. You’re comfortable being naked around each other.
14. You share drinks and split meals.
Fox / Via ign.com
Why have one of a good thing when you can have half of two?
15. You two are listed as “In a Relationship” or “Married” on Facebook.
16. You have more pictures together than most married couples.
17. You give each other cute notes and gifts when one of you is sick or having a bad week.
18. If you haven’t bought a pet together yet, you’ve seriously thought about it.
Keith Davenport / Via Flickr: sirwiseowl
19. You always talk about growing old together.
Nickelodeon / Via nightmaresinmylife.tumblr.com
And probably have a marriage pact already in place.
20. After reading this, you probably won’t be ashamed to post this on your BFF’s wall.
21. After all, you don’t mind people thinking you’re a couple…
22. Because, platonic or not, this is the best relationship you’ve ever been in.
The CW / Via dont-think-for1-moment-its-over.tumblr.com
Ten years and counting 🙂